Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How thoughtful!

So I'm perusing Craig's List for apartments in Austin (keeping options open here) and as I'm looking at pictures I see the funniest thing. The first apartment has a picture of a kitchen and on the wall there are huge wooden letters that say "EAT". I don't think anything about it, but then I go a few apartments down the list and look at another one. This has a picture of a bedroom and on the wall over the bed there are huge letters that say "DREAM". I'm like, hey that's weird. So then I go back down the list and the third one I look at has a picture of a living room and what do you know - right there on the windowsill by the couch are huge wooden letters that spell out "LIVE".

I'm not even making this up. These were three separate listings in a row which I chose at random. So I can only assume all of the apartments in Austin have instructions on what you're supposed to do in each room conveniently located on the walls. Oh, Austin, you think of everything!

No comments: