Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Creeped out


I am just a little traumatized from watching Last Tango in Paris the other day. I wasn't feeling well and it was free On Demand, so I figured why not. The name seemed familiar and I thought maybe it was one of those classics that would enrich me culturally, or some shit. Plus Marlon Brando was kinda hot when he was young. Unfortunately he'd already hit middle age by 1972 and his character was just a little crazed in this movie. (And really, I think that wispy 70's hair only accounts for about 40% of the insanity.) Overall it was just a smidge too creepy and disturbing for my liking. But I just kept watching it. I hate movies like that. You go in not knowing what to expect and when it's over you feel just a little dirtier for having seen it. And not in a good way.

No comments: