Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cringeworthy

A long, long time ago I created a website. That website was ugly. UG. LY. Of course, at the time I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I mean when you hovered your cursor over a button thingy it turned red! Wowee! Since then I've redesigned the website and it is much more presentable now, though it's currently not being used. (That should change soon though. Wayne and I are going to bring it back to life.) Anyway, today I googled the website's name and came across a thread titled "What's the worst site you've seen?" and the very first site? The site to inspire this post? The site I designed a long, long time ago, of course! I was simultaneously ashamed yet amused. Obviously I agree it was a terrible site, but I know (I KNOW) there were and are worse ones out there. So, mostly I just think it's pretty damn funny. Like when you bring out your old high school yearbook and you're like, "Satellite bangs! What was I thinking?" Then you show all your friends, family and coworkers that picture even though you know they'll laugh at you.

No comments: