Thursday, March 15, 2007

Extreme Makeover: Zombie Edition

I was watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition the other day (don't ask me why) and Ty told a mother who had recently lost her son, "We can't bring him back, but we can..." Blah blah blah. I didn't even catch the last half of the sentence (but I'm sure it had something to do with building a house) because I was thinking about what a great show it would be if they COULD bring people back from the dead. People would submit their home-video applications and those with the most tragic, compelling stories would be selected and a Voodoo priestess would come butcher a chicken in their living room, raising their beloved family member from the dead. Yes! I would totally watch that. Of course I already watch it and all they raise is a house. Anyway, just a thought.

No comments: