Monday, January 07, 2008

No rhyme or reason

The car window is all fixed and we're back from Oklahoma already. It was good to be back home, but I missed my bed. And my computer. Now I'm back to missing Oklahoma again. We had extreme delays coming back to Delaware and I ended up going about 36 hours with only an hour or two of sleep spread across two different plane rides. Argh! Now I'm waiting on my mom to send me a package filled with goodies I either forgot or didn't have room to bring on the plane.

There's this one particular radio commercial (I don't even know what it's about. Maybe car insurance?) and hearing it sends me into a silent rage where all I can do is grit my teeth and stifle the urge to vomit. I don't know what it is about that commercial, but it rubs me the wrong way. Maybe because it's supposed to sound political, but the announcer sounds like Mayor Quimby. Nothing against Quimby, mind you. It's just... I don't know. It makes my ears bleed.

School starts January 29! I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I can get myself on some kind of schedule and not wait til the very last possible second to get my work done this semester. I hate when I do that. I have lots of things I want to do in addition to school and I know the only way to do it is to be on a schedule. So I gotta get that done, then force myself to stick to it.

Wish I had something funnier or more interesting to report, but no one reads this so it doesn't matter either way.

No comments: