Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Loose Ends

I thought I'd update some junk from previous posts...

  • I am now sling-free. Still faithfully going to physical therapy - except for yesterday when I didn't go. But we don't need to talk about that.

  • The cat that was living under my bathroom floor was actually a kitten perhaps five or six weeks old. He doesn't live there anymore. Wayne captured him and he (the kitten, not Wayne) now lives with a nice family who desperately wanted a new cat. He is overcoming his wild fearfulness and getting fat and spoiled. His name is Milky Way.

  • I suck at doing NaNoWriMo. Suck. Diddly. Uck. I got like 800 words then promptly gave up. Well, I guess I didn't consciously give up, I just kept finding ten thousand other things to do instead like rescuing kittens, clipping coupons, reading The Orc Queen trilogy by Morgan Howell (which is awesome) and playing EverQuest II. Oh, and watching TV. And not writing. Maybe I'll start next week. (Ha.)

No comments: