Friday, February 15, 2008

Infatuated

I've been listening to Ray LaMontagne for the last week straight. If I could listen to him cranked up here at work, I probably would. If I could put him in an IV and stick him in my vein I would probably do that, too. He is the epitome of awesomeness. The bee's knees, if you will. It bums me out that Wayne doesn't like him. Maybe I'll convert him eventually.



Speaking of Wayne, he was pretty swell yesterday. He got me roses and chocolate for VDay. Awwwwwww, cheeeee.

(A friend of mine in high school used to say "cheeeee" instead of "awwww." I have no idea why, but I always found it funny. You know, I can't even remember which friend it was now. And actually I don't remember if it was high school or college. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't happen at all and it was something I saw on television. I firmly believe that TV rots your brain and steals your creativity. I'm living proof.)

No comments: